Maggie is Cool

Thursday, December 28, 2006

christmas is so fun!

I got $15 Itunes card, 15 exclusive Littlest Pet Shop, Mumble from Build-a-Bear, Dream Life from Grammy and Poppop, purple stripe paper from my aunt, a Webkinz, gum (coal that's gum) Nintendogs cards, candy and alot of it, Naruto cards,a Rubix Cube,and alot more that I can't remember. Mommy and DAddy were up at 5:00 in the morning saying, "Where are the kids?," but we were up late the night before with Ashton and Fletcher. We always stay up late the night that is before they leave in the morning. We woke up at 6:00 in the morning because we were up on Christmas night at 9:00 so we were not awake at 4:30 like every year. We had so many presents under the tree so Santa had to put presents in the living room.
It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • Do you still need help posting pictures, Mag?? I have a picture that I took of all of you on New Years Eve morning before you guys went to church if you want it?

    By Blogger Jamie, at 6:39 PM  

  • Hey Maggie, it's Delaney!

    By Blogger Delaney, at 4:04 PM  

  • Ok i need to takke more pics but i cany remeber to bring the camra sometimes but i will gp through mt pic and see what i can put on there.

    By Blogger Jackie, at 2:12 PM  

  • I need help when i see u i will ask yout too help me.

    By Blogger Jackie, at 2:13 PM  

  • I miss you Maggie-moo!!! If you want to e-mail me your log-on and password, I'll make sure your blog can download pics for you!~

    By Blogger Jamie, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home